Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Life Without Cheese


Can you even imagine the horror of a life without cheese? Pizza would just be bread with sauce. Mac and cheese would just be lonely old mac. A cheeseburger would only be an inferior burger. Gooey, melty, creamy, delicious cheese. 

You may be wondering where this pondering is coming from. Allow me to enlighten you. My husband alleges that he "doesn't like cheese". This is the same person who likes Mac and Cheese, pizza, cheeseburgers, and a plethora of other cheese-filled wonders. So the other night, he was rambling about not liking cheese, so I said, "I'll bet you couldn't go a few days without eating cheese." To which he replied, "I could go a week, a month, 3 months without eating cheese."

LIES! I tell you! FILTHY LIES!! Guess who had pizza for lunch today? Yup, my husband. Guess who agreed to Mexican food for dinner? Yup, my "cheese-hating" husband. When will the lies end and the embracing of cheese begin?

There is no shame in liking or even loving cheese. Cheese is the bacon of the dairy world. Everything becomes infinitely better when cheese is melted on it. And if you really want to experience cheese at its finest, eat it in the pool. You will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Seriously. I've already said I don't like cheese by itself. BY ITSELF! AND I'LL GO TO MY GRAVE SAYING IT!


    YARRRHAAROHGPHEOHG CHEESE!!!11!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next time you are eating a slice of cheese, I am going to photograph it and post it here for the world to see. Just you wait!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I admit, I'm not a big melted cheese fan! I like pizza and Kraft Mac and cheese, not homemade. But I just ordered a sonic burger....no cheese! Seriously I ordered it and am reading your blog while I wait! Haha!

    ReplyDelete