Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Wall Hanging



If you don't know what Pinterest is, I feel so sorry for you! I love it so much. It is the best of the best of the internet and it has tons and tons of great ideas. I have been drooling over one such idea for months now, and finally today I made it! The best part of this project is that I purchased the parts of it at Hobby Lobby for 50% off! The ampersand was only $5, and the letters were $2 each, so it was only $15 plus the cost of the spray paint.  I feel like it's Christmas! And it was really easy to make, which is good for me, because I don't have much of an attention span and I certainly don't have a lot of time.

The letters and ampersand were gold, so I spray painted them black and red. Then my honey hung them. I really wanted them to go behind our bed, but since the bed is at an angle, it won't look right, so it just hangs on what used to be a very boring wall in our room.








One of the best things about my hubby!

TA DA!! I love the way it looks! 

1 comment:

  1. It really does look amazing. I love it.

    And look how expertly hung they are...

    ReplyDelete