Friday, February 18, 2011

A very belated Valentine's day

Valentine's Day has such special place in my heart. Two years ago, the love of my life asked me to marry him. This year we celebrated our second Valentine's day as a married couple. This year, my husband was so very good to me. Last Saturday, he gave me some super new slippers. I have been begging for some new ones for a very long time! They are super comfy and pink! Then on Sunday, as we were leaving for the church, he handed me a new Bible! I have needed a new one for a while now. He is just so thoughtful.

Then, on Monday, he had flowers delivered to me at school. He is such a romantic! I am so blessed to call him my husband.

So beautiful! 
We spent a lovely evening together. We ate some amazing chicken marsala. It was such a great time together. I am so thankful for the man that God has given me. I am so excited to spend every Valentine's day with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment