Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog dump...it's been a while!

I know that it has been a super long time since I have posted, but my life has been incredibly busy. I have so many projects that I want to put on my blog, but for tonight I will just catch you up on the reasons for my long absence. 

1. Baby--This little man is the main (and BEST) reason for my long absence. I am overjoyed to be his mommy. His personality is developing and he is incredibly silly. He loves to be tickled, loves bath time, and loves to eat. He is 7 months old, has 2 teeth, can sit up all by himself, and loves music. 



2. School--School has finally ended for the summer and I am so thankful for time to spend being a better wife to my husband and a stay at home mom. I am so thankful that I am a teacher and that I do get so much time off with my guys. Second semester was such a blur. Going back to work was so difficult, but I had a GREAT year! It was busy, busy, busy, but I had awesome parents and coworkers who made it very easy to both be on maternity leave and return from leave. 

3. Sleep--Not that I've been doing a lot of it, but it has certainly kept me from my blog. When I have a few minutes, sleep is what I would rather do. Little man has only recently begun sleeping better. I have learned that I can function on much less sleep than I ever thought possible. And the "sleeping through the night" is a dirty lie. I feel like its been a good night if we get 5 hours in a row! 

4. Pinterest--It's an addiction. I found in the last few months instead of using my brain power to blog, I preferred the mindless scrolling that Pinterest had to offer. Truly it is my search engine now. It's made me make more crafts, cook new recipes, and laugh harder than I should while the baby is sleeping. If you are ever bored, get on there and look at the humor boards. So funny! And a good time filler when I'm up at a 3 a.m. feeding. 

Ok that is a pretty pathetic list of reasons, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have a pretty awesome life right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment