Monday, January 24, 2011

My CRAZY dreams!

I have the most vivid and unusual dreams! Recently they have been nothing short of bizarre! Saturday I woke up and had to share my dream with my husband immediately because it was absurd. Here is a short synopsis of what occurred:

 I was in my old neighborhood (aka, the ghetto) and my husband and I were visiting my mom. We were about to go into her house when 2 ladies from my home church came to bring me some candy. Not ordinary candy, but giant stacks of gummy candies. There were pink and yellow ones and they had made 1 of the stacks to look like Indiana and one of them to look like Alabama. I remember tasting the pink one, because it was pink grapefruit flavored! Yum! Then we went out of the building to where the costume party was about to begin! There was a dumpster and sitting in front of it was my brother-in-law dressed as King Triton from the Little Mermaid. He was holding a GINORMOUS trident...about the size of a full grown oak tree. My sister-in-law was there as well and she was dressed as the Little Mermaid. She was being painted when I first saw her. I asked her why she chose to be the Little Mermaid and she said that she had taken a quiz to see what character was right for her...the quiz said Ariel, so she was the Little Mermaid. 


My husband and I then turned our attention to a lady who was sitting at a table with a big delicious looking hamburger in front of her. She was at some kind of sign in table and had lists in front of her. But she was not nice at all! She was so mad at my husband because he apparently had been arguing with me and she didn't think it was right. So she said that he was mean for being mean to me. Then she said that she couldn't believe that a man who was as mean as him deserved the burger that she had for him. She said that the burger was special and that it had been prepared for him because he was a fan of those burgers. She eventually gave it to him along with another special treat. From behind her table she pulled a GIGANTIC skeleton arm. It was taller than me and it was very light weight. It had a black hood that looked like a trash bag on it. I asked what it was and the lady explained that you waved it over your head when the time was right. 

We never made it to the costume party. I suddenly woke up. I have no idea where this dream came from! I don't usually remember them in this great of detail. I wish I believed in dream interpretation...although I think I may be afraid to know what this one means!

1 comment: