Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Extra! Extra!

Just when I forget that I live in Alabama, in a small town, in what I consider to be the country, on a dirt road; the city of Millbrook delivers the paper. Today's top news...well, see for yourself:


The top story says "Fishing event reels in bucks"
The bottom one speaks for itself. 
I had no idea that I needed to be on the lookout for rabid raccoons. I thought that raccoons were already ill-tempered. (Have you seen Elf?) Imagine what a RABID raccoon would be like! And now, upon reading the paper, I am "concerned". I will keep you posted of any raccoon sightings, rabid or otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. Total awesomeness. Seriously makes me happy. Not the rabid part but the reporting on the rabid part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we don't have to deal with squirrels...


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42109817/ns/us_news-weird_news/

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk if i can risk a trip to the south if there are rabid raccoons!

    ReplyDelete