Friday, March 18, 2011

A-Z

UGH! After reading these all day, I give in! Enjoy! I know you will, because it's about me:-)


A. Age: 31, but don't tell anyone

B. Bed size: Queen and loving it! We spent the first few months of marriage in a full size bed...ugh. 

C. Chore you dislike:Dusting. The real kind. Not with a cute swiffer wand, but the real kind where I have to move things. Oh, and cleaning the bathroom. And folding laundry. And the trash. I despise trash. 

D. Dogs: Not yet, but maybe in the future. 

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE

F. Favorite color: Black, red, blue, lots of them. 

G. Gold or silver: Silver, or platinum. I like platinum! 

H. Height: 5' 7''ish

I. Instruments you play(ed): violin, badly. My grandma encouraged me to quit. She said it sounded like pigs fighting. 

J. Job of your dreams: Stay at home wife:) 

K. Kids: none yet

L. Live: on a dirt road

M. Mom’s name: Edna

N. Nicknames: Baby, but only to my husband. And Jill-o, but only if you are super close to me! 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Once when I was 8, I had my tonsils out

P. Pet peeves: Tapping, humming, leaving like 4 drops of milk in the carton and putting it back in the fridge.  

Q. Quote from a movie: Everything from My Big Fat Greek Wedding

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law

T. Time you wake up: 5:45

U. Unhealthy habit: avoiding the dentist like the plague. I have a real fear. I even had a nightmare about it last night. 

V. Vegetables you don’t like: artichokes, the boiled ones, not the ones in dip 

W.What makes you run late: sleepiness, I hate to get up in the morning

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, hand, and I am sure a few others. 

Y. Yummy food you make: baklava! mmmmmmm! 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Otters! 


3 comments: