Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome back humidity!

One year and eight months ago, I moved to the south. As my husband and I moved our stuff in, I remember commenting that it was extremely humid. That's when my brother-in-law shared this bit of truth with me. "Girls in the south have big hair because they don't have a choice." I could not believe how right he was.

The moment that winter ended, the humidity arrived.

My husband just looked over at me and said he has never seen my hair so big. I feel like I owe the people behind me in church an apology. I don't know how they could see around it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe you.........post a picture. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've Facebookized...I was looking for the Like button to Anna's comment.

    I completely forgot Cesar said that...too true.

    ReplyDelete