Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A love note to Wickles



Dear Wickles Pickles,

When I first met you, I knew my life would change. I still remember the first time. The way you crunched in my mouth with that salty sweetness and sourness that only sugar mixed with vinegar can give. Then, I remember when I realized just why you are called a wickle. You bad, bad cucumber. You have been dancing around with some hot peppers, cause I could taste them on you. And I loved it.

Now every time I see you on the store shelves, I can't resist you. And when I bring you home, I just want to rip off your lid and crunch into that amazing flavor again. Good thing you are so low in calories. I have had about 10 this morning, and it's only 9:30.

I love you so much that I wrote you a poem:

My sweet little pickle,
My wicked little Wickle,
You are so sour,
I could eat the contents of your jar in an hour,
I'd like to try you on a sandwich,
I'd eat you right out of a ditch,
I like your sweet spice,
It is so nice,
I love you sweet pickle,
My wicked little Wickle.

Love,
Jill

P.S. The manufacturer of this product has not paid me for such an awesome review of their awesome pickles. I just love them. However, if they wish to contact me and send me some for free, that would be even more awesome. I just might write a song for them...and choreograph a little dance number.

No comments:

Post a Comment