Friday, June 3, 2011

1st week of summer vacay

This is my first real week of summer vacation. I had such high hopes. I have so many projects that I want to accomplish. The beginning of this week was awesome. My brother came to visit on Tuesday. It was perfect. I got to sleep in and do a few things while I waited for him to arrive. Once he got here, we got to laugh and talk. We had an amazing dinner with my in-laws and he got to eat some of the most amazing Peruvian food ever. It was perfect. He had to leave the next day after we had lunch together. I haven't seen my brother since my wedding, so it was nice to hang out with him.

Precious :) 
Wednesday, after he left, I made a crazy decision to go and get my hair done. I have wanted to for a while now, but I kept putting it off. Since I had the time and hubby's permission, I went. I didn't have an appointment, so I was hoping to just walk in for a cut and color. Crazy, I know. Thankfully, there was a girl there with no appointments and she was AMAZING! I was ready for a change. I have a crazy fro of hair. I gave her a list of things I wanted and a while later, I had a whole new look. I am so excited. I wish I could remember her name so I could give a proper shout out.

Please ignore my crazy face and lack of  makeup and focus on the hair. So fab!
Then, yesterday, it was time to get on with the projects. Yeah right, I had the stomach flu. What a horrible way to spend my Thursday. Thankfully, I married an amazing man who sat in bed with me last night and went to get medicine. He is so good to me.

So now, it is Friday and I have a week's worth of projects to catch up on. Or maybe they can all wait until Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment